Essential Parts of an Essay about a Famous Personality
When you need to write an essay about some famous personality, you should divide your essay into following essential parts:
- Introduction: in this part, you should briefly describe the reason behind the fame of any personality.
- Early life: This part belongs to all available information about the past of any famous personality.
- Professional career: This part narrates the struggling period and successes that a famous personality gathered in its professional life.
- Notable work: In this part, you should describe the most notable work of a famous personality. This part should be based on that specific work that made him / her famous all over the world.
- Achievements/Honors: In this part, you can mention the honors and achievements of any famous personality in return for his/her notable work.
Download a sample below by clicking on it!
Tips to Write an Essay about a Famous Person
People love to read essays about their favorite and famous personalities to take some inspiration from their life experiences. Following are some tips to write a good essay about a famous personality;
- After choosing the famous personality about whom you want to write an essay, immediately start the effort to collect information about life history of that famous personality. You should use all available modes of information such as internet, books, journals, news articles, audios, videos etc. However, any included information must have a solid reference that would also be available at the end of essay.
- Maintain the symmetry of essay that is essential to write an essay about a famous personality. The parts that maintain the symmetry are introduction, early life, professional life, outstanding work, achievements and honors.
- Writing a good essay about a famous personality is definitely an art and it needs high experience and professionalism. You should take help of professional writers to write an awesome essay about your favorite personality.
List of Famous Personalities to Write an Essay About
- Muhammad: The messenger and last prophet of Allah, who influenced the people all over the globe through his teachings and noble deeds. He was equally successful at all forum of life such as domestic life, politics, war, negotiation and common relationship. Ultimately, a huge community became follower of him.
- Albert Einstein: Albert Einstein a big name in physics whose world-famous theory of relativity changed the old concepts of people about space and time. He also introduced the nuclear concept which ultimately became the reason behind his eternal fame.
- Newton: Newton is ranked top of the list among all the scientists due to a discovery of basic principles of nature. He gave the gravitational concept and laws of motion to the entire world and these discoveries make revolutionary changes in the old scientific concepts of scientists.
- Alexander The Great: Alexander the Great (Alexander III of Macedon) was a ruler of the Greek kingdom of Macedon. He spent the major part of his life in wars and extended his kingdom from Greece to Egypt and eventually to northwest India.
- William Shakespeare: William Shakespeare is a world-famous personality in his great work for English literature and poetry. He is also known as “Bard of Avon” and England’s national poet. His existing works comprise 38 plays, 154 sonnets and a few other verses.
- Charles Darwin: Charles Darwin is best known for his evolutionary theory. He explained that all species of life have fallen away with the time being from their common ancestors. Darwin presented this theory of evolution in 1859 in his renowned book “On the Origin of Species”.
- Leonardo da Vinci: Leonardo da Vinci was an Italian painter, musician, sculptor, engineer, architect, mathematician, inventor, geologist, anatomist, writer and botanist. His distinguished works are Mona Lisa, The Last Supper, Salvator Mundi, The Vitruvian Man, Lady with an Ermine
- Abraham Lincoln: Abraham Lincoln was one of the most famous Presidents of the United States. He was the 16th US President served from 1861 to 1865. The reason behind the fame of Abraham Lincoln was preserving the Union, stopping the slavery, modernizing the economy and strengthening the federal government.
- Karl Max: Karl Marx was a German sociologist, philosopher, journalist, economist and radical socialist. Mark’s notable work was developing the relationship between labor and capital earnings. He was a great economist who proposed some fundamental rules of economics to diminish the disgrace of labor and give him equal rights. He wrote many books, but the most famous is “The Communist Manifesto and Das Kapital”.
- Thomas Edison: Thomas Edison was the great inventor of the modern age. His 1,093 inventions can be truly claimed as real benefit for mankind. Electric Bulb is one the most remarkable invention of Thomas Edison.
Some Facts about the Most Renowned People
Barbie’s full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts.
Walt Disney was afraid of mice.
Bill Gates wrote his first program at the of age 13.
Albert Einstein slept 10 hours a night.
Thomas Edison was afraid of the dark.
Virgina Woolf wrote all her books standing.
Scissors were invented by Leonardo Da Vinci.
John D. Rockefeller gave away over $500 000 000 during his lifetime.
Mozart never went to school.
Mark Twain didn’t graduate from elementary school.
To submit a 100% original and error-free essay about famous personalities, contact our support representative and get one as soon as you need it!